- Description: This is our most popular watch strap! These are made from an ultra unique and extremely rare Swiss ammo pouch that dates back to 1900. Most were made around the 1940s to 1970s. They range in many shades of brown from a very light orangish tinted brown to a very sophisticated dark brown. The thickness is around 3mm to 4mm and they will last a lifetime, even through the toughest of conditions. We keep the construction very simple with 1 piece of vintage leather and your buckle of choice, along with tubes.
- Color: Orangish Brown, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown
- Texture: Clean, Some Marks, Distressed, Heavily Distressed, Includes Stamps
- Width: 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 24mm, 26mm, Other (Specify in Details box)
- Length: 75/115mm, 75/125mm, 75/115mm, 80/130mm, 80/140mm, Extra Long (Specify in Details box)
- Buckle: Brushed, Polished, PVD
- Stitching: Top (Only stitched at the top), Side (Single side stitching around edge of strap at top), Full (Stitched all the way down and back up)
- Stitching Color: Black, White, Cream, Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Light Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Forest Green, Green, Olive Green, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Sky Blue
A detailed review of a handmade vintage Swiss ammunition pouch watch strap by DA LUCA.
Detailed Look ...A detailed review of a handmade vintage Swiss ammunition pouch...